Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Corner: March

Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager
0 0 150

EgnyteCommunityTopPosts.jpg

Recognition

Somehow Spring is already upon us and as the weather starts to heat up, I'm excited to ship out another iCOOL® soft shelled cooler ($160 prize value) to this month's prize drawing winner. Find out who won at the bottom of this post as well as how you can win next month.

But first, I want to recognize this month's top contributors who have kept our community vibrant in March, thank you @Andrea Forbes, @DimaB, and @Matt P for your posts and ideas. It is members like you 3 who keep the community valuable for everyone. And a special shout out to DimaB who has actually been a top contributor Jan, Feb, AND March! 

Most Viewed Topic

@VZ asked about SMB setup for Xerox C70 network scanning and @fatolepig provided an accepted solution. With the most views this month, it sounds like this pertains to a number of customers so be sure to check it out if you have questions on these topics.

Member questions needing your expertise

The following questions were asked by members looking for other members' input. If you have any experience with the following, please respond and help your fellow members out!

Has anyone tested Storage sync vmware vms when the ESXi host is upgraded?

Anyone using A.D. Domain and/or Forest Functional Level at 2008 or above and using Egnyte Storage Sy...

Top Voted Idea

Shortcuts Alias to file or folder locations in a different location folder. We’ve been seeing a lot of chatter about this one! The product management team is assessing the possibilities, such as how to track down all of the links and aliases when the file is deleted. If you’ve been looking for shortcut aliases, add your vote so your voice is heard.

Monthly Drawing

I’m happy to announce March’s prize winner: @Nick Grabowski. Congratulations! I’ll follow up with you directly to collect your mailing address and shirt size to send your prize. Just a reminder, you must claim your prize by submitting the desired shipping address prior to the announcement of the next month’s winner.

For those wanting to participate in the drawing, just take any relevant action in the community such as posting a relevant question, kudoing a post, or submitting a relevant idea on the Ideas board. You receive one drawing submission per relevant post, idea, or kudo and 2 submissions per every accepted solution you receive. Join in on the action so we can make this a more impactful community... and maybe even collect some cool swag along the way.

Thanks everyone for making this a great month. 

Tags (1)