Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone facing an issue of AutoCAD files not syncing to Cloud from StorageSy

Highlighted
Vigilante

Anyone facing an issue of AutoCAD files not syncing to Cloud from StorageSy

Jump to solution

small .dwg files are not syncing up to the cloud and other branch office NAS devices are not receiving them creating a big production problems.  Is this something do with the locking of these files? Support wasn't able to help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Anyone facing an issue of AutoCAD files not syncing to Cloud from StorageSy

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see you are already working with the support team via a support ticket but were unable to reproduce the issue over a web conference. I just have a small suggestion for you to try. Try switching the sync frequency from real-time to sync every 15 mins and see if you find any difference. 

I just have a small suggestion for you to try. Try switching the sync frequency from real-time to sync every 15 mins and see if you find any difference. 

Commonly used application release the locking of the file as soon as the file is closed. If you notice any difference, you can reply to the open support ticket and the technician can always connect with you on this. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Anyone facing an issue of AutoCAD files not syncing to Cloud from StorageSy

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see you are already working with the support team via a support ticket but were unable to reproduce the issue over a web conference. I just have a small suggestion for you to try. Try switching the sync frequency from real-time to sync every 15 mins and see if you find any difference. 

I just have a small suggestion for you to try. Try switching the sync frequency from real-time to sync every 15 mins and see if you find any difference. 

Commonly used application release the locking of the file as soon as the file is closed. If you notice any difference, you can reply to the open support ticket and the technician can always connect with you on this. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos