Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD - DWG files are lost when saving

Retired Employee Trey Howard1
Retired Employee

Re: AutoCAD - DWG files are lost when saving

Hey Brian,

PLC 7.7 is out! You can download it here.

Please let me know if you have any issues,

Trey

0 Kudos
Ben Stopper
Resident

Has anyone seen this 'fix' working for them?  We have Personal Local Cloud 7.7.100 (72512) installed and we are stilling losing .dwg files.

0 Kudos
Community Manager Don David
Community Manager

Hi Ben, 

Let me create a case number for you and will provide some solutions. 

0 Kudos
John Lagasse
Resident

I have also been finding my .DWG files missing the next morning with NO ATMP file either.  I'm working directly off our server and not going through Egnyte.   Last Thursday I saved my AutoCAD drawing and two hours later it was gone.  Something has definitely changed on Egnyte and not for the better.

0 Kudos
Community Manager

Hi John, 

I will open up a case for you to get more information about the issue. Thank you for letting us know and we'll ensure to provide you a fix. 

0 Kudos
Ben Stopper
Resident

Don,

The 7.7.200 build didn't fix the issue.  I just had an engineer call me about lost DWG files after they had installed the new build this morning.

0 Kudos
Community Manager

Ben, 

I responded to the case as there are still many clients that prior builds than 7.7.2. I will coordinate with you through the ticket. 

0 Kudos
Thomas Dolan
Resident

Nothing new. I`m using 7.7.200 (73640) and it still crashes my .DWG files. Egnyte is slowing down my work, I use more time fixing my files, than drawing.

There have to be a solution to this problem, very soon, or we have to look for another solution.

0 Kudos
Community Manager

Thomas, 

I will create a new case for you. I do see that although you upgrade to 7.7.2, other users are still using an older version which can still cause a DWG issue. 

0 Kudos