cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Electrical: AcePmComServer crashing when importing data to projects on Egnyte

Highlighted
nyatidane
Resident

AutoCAD Electrical: AcePmComServer crashing when importing data to projects on Egnyte

Hello,

Having issues with importing settings from MSExcel files to AutoCAD drawings in projects on Egnyte.

When I import the settings to multiple drawings, more than 1, I get an error message reading roughly: "AcePmComServer has stopped working" in an error report window. In addition it deletes server dwg files in the project but will have the imported settings correcty applied to the back ups. Importing settings to drawings one at a time avoids the issue, but does hinder productivity.

I am curious if others have had a similar issue and if they can offer any solutions they may have found.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Nars_Support
Retired Employee

Re: AutoCAD Electrical: AcePmComServer crashing when importing data to projects on Egnyte

Hi @nyatidane 

The error sounds to be Autocad specific; see https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-electrical-forum/autocad-electrical-2018-acepmcomserver/td-p/...

However, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Support team at support@egnyte.com so we may observe the application workflow in real-time, and possibly provide a viable workaround.

Regards,
Nars

Tags (1)
0 Kudos