cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRITICAL - create ELC Sync Settings notification

Highlighted

CRITICAL - create ELC Sync Settings notification

Please add any (email, txt, etc.) notification when the Sync setting is changed either by itself or someone changed it manually.

We use Real-Time Sync in our operation but for some reason ELC likes to switch to No Sync by itself. I have no clue why it did that. I already opened support ticket to investigate. This is not my first time I'm having this issue so a little bit frustrated with the situation.

Currently my notification instead of coming from the system automatically, it is coming from the staff email that dealt with outside partner. They informed me that the partner has uploaded something but can't see it on the local drive. They found that out 12+ hours later which put us behind with projects because they were working on the wrong files and not the updated one.

There needs to be some automation for this.

Please let the engineering team knows.

Much appreciated.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: CRITICAL - create ELC Sync Settings notification

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll definitely add you as a +1 here and share this with our engineering team.

In the meantime, let's work on solving the issue you're seeing. I know you said you've already opened a support ticket, but I took a quick look and didn't see anything recent. Can you file another ticket on this issue or direct us to the ticket you mentioned (the ticket # is fine) so that we can get you in touch with support?

• Shyam
0 Kudos