cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

Highlighted
Erwin Chiong
Vigilante

Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

For some reason the upload capability in Salesforce no longer works. It keeps asking for a Java uploader but states that it no longer supports it. When I click on the New Look 2.0 link, it opens Egnyte settings, which is already on the New Look 2.0. Does anyone know if Salesforce upload no longer works from within Salesforce? Does this mean all uploads will have to be from Egnyte? Is there browser configuration requirement? We get the same results on Safari, Chrome, FireFox and Edge. 

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

Hello Erwin,

Thank you for writing to the community and I am extremely sorry this went unanswered. I believe most of the users using the Salesforce Integration have upgraded to the newer releases and thus there were no suggestion by any of our community members.

The screenshot definitely helps. Have you upgraded the Salesforce package to the latest one ? This errors ooks like from Salesforce 1.x version. This was from back when this Java Uploader used to upload multiple files. 

If this is still an issue, then I would recommend performing the upgrade. You can refer to the following link: - 

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/217739707-Egnyte-for-Salesforce-Installation-Steps

Please feel free to write back if you have more questions.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos