cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

Erwin Chiong
Vigilante

Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

For some reason the upload capability in Salesforce no longer works. It keeps asking for a Java uploader but states that it no longer supports it. When I click on the New Look 2.0 link, it opens Egnyte settings, which is already on the New Look 2.0. Does anyone know if Salesforce upload no longer works from within Salesforce? Does this mean all uploads will have to be from Egnyte? Is there browser configuration requirement? We get the same results on Safari, Chrome, FireFox and Edge. 

Egnyte_on_Salesforce_error.png

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Can't upload file on Salesforce. It switches to Egnyte to upload a file.

Hello @Erwin Chiong,

Could you please confirm if you are still using the v1.x of Salesforce ? I ask coz the java uploader screenshot you sent in was from the older version of Salesforce. If you still use the older one, then Salesforce for Egnyte has come a long way since then. 

We recommend you first upgrade to the latest SF integration and then test the file uploads. The steps have been noted in the article given below: - 

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201638884-How-do-I-upgrade-to-the-latest-Salesforce-In...

You can write to support@egnyte.com for any assistance you may need for the upgrade.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Users online (342)
Top Solution Authors