Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Skipped Files in Connect

Jeremy B
Vigilante

Clear Skipped Files in Connect

Jump to solution

I added some file extensions to prevent uploading certain files within my folders. Egnyte Connect will skip those files as I needed however I would like to clear the notification that sits on the status window about the amount of files skipped. Is this already available? The number will continue to grow exponentially as I upload. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Nars_Support
Retired Employee

Re: Clear Skipped Files in Connect

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeremy B 

Unfortunately, clearing the [Skip Count] value is not a readily available option for any of our products (Desktop App, Desktop Sync, Storage Sync, etc). Although, you could potentially remove and add the target drive via Desktop App to forcibly clear things. However, this action is not recommended for log preservation and data tracking purposes. 

I recommend dropping us a line in the Ideas section for feature request considerations.

Regards,
Nars

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Nars_Support
Retired Employee

Re: Clear Skipped Files in Connect

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeremy B 

Unfortunately, clearing the [Skip Count] value is not a readily available option for any of our products (Desktop App, Desktop Sync, Storage Sync, etc). Although, you could potentially remove and add the target drive via Desktop App to forcibly clear things. However, this action is not recommended for log preservation and data tracking purposes. 

I recommend dropping us a line in the Ideas section for feature request considerations.

Regards,
Nars

Tags (2)
0 Kudos