cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud File Server - Low Storage Space warning?

Cloud File Server - Low Storage Space warning?

Hi,

Was wondering, is there any low storage space warning for the Cloud File Server? Or does the upload/sync simply fail when it reaches the subscribed quota?

We have an OLC with 2TB, but have subscribed to 1TB on the Cloud for now. Would like to be notified when we reach a certain threshold of storage used, it would be even better if the threshold can be set in units of % or GB/TB.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Retired Employee Emily Ganz1
Retired Employee

Re: Cloud File Server - Low Storage Space warning?

Hello Wai,

We have added this feature and we are in the process of rolling it out to all users. You will now receive an email when you reach 85% of your allocated quota. Thank you and please let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions.

Best,

Emily

0 Kudos

Hi Emily,

Can I assume only administrators will get this notification? Also, will there be an enhancement in the future to allow the administrator to change the % (or maybe enter GB/TB value) in the future?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Emily Ganz1
Retired Employee

Hi Wai,

Yes, only administrators will receive this notification. Also, we will be adding the ability for administrators to change the % in the future. I will keep you updated and please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best,

Emily

0 Kudos