cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Files, Egnyte Connect with Turbo

Highlighted

DWG Files, Egnyte Connect with Turbo

We are attempting to migrate our users from a Storage Sync appliance to Egnyte Turbo. One of my users is working on a DWG file via a Turbo-connected Egnyte Connect. Once every minute or two he gets a spinning circle for 10 seconds or so. The same behavior does not happen when connected to the Storage Sync device. Anyone seen this issue before? Is the Egnyte Connect application doing something in the background every couple minutes that would cause this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Retired Employee vikramjayaraman
Retired Employee

Re: DWG Files, Egnyte Connect with Turbo

Hi Andrew

We would like to get on a call and look at this issue further.  Can send private message me in the community and we will work out a time.

Thanks

Vikram (Product manger - Project Turbo)

0 Kudos
LeoM
Vigilante

We were seeing this also.  I am interested to find out what the resolution was?

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Nars_Support
Retired Employee

@LeoM Software related issues with Turbo are often addressed by updating the Turbo software version. In some cases, a Desktop App client version update is required in addition to the Turbo update. 

Please feel free to contact our Support team at support@egnyte.com if you require any assistance with performing the updates.

Regards,
Nars

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

I do think this was at least partially resolved by future iterations of Turbo and desktop app. I believe this particular issue was related to using something called Sheet Set Manager with Autocad.

0 Kudos

I do think this was at least partially resolved by future iterations of Turbo and desktop app. I believe this particular issue was related to using something called Sheet Set Manager with AutoCAD.

0 Kudos