cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App (Egnyte Drive) - V3.0.0 What is new? Where are the release notes?

Desktop App (Egnyte Drive) - V3.0.0 What is new? Where are the release notes?

I have noticed the V3.0.0 installers are out for the desktop app (Egnyte Drive).  What's new? Has anybody installed? Is it stable

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Fredrik Persson
Vigilante

Re: Desktop App (Egnyte Drive) - V3.0.0 What is new? Where are the release notes?

Same question here!

0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

Re: Desktop App (Egnyte Drive) - V3.0.0 What is new? Where are the release notes?

Hello Gentlemen,

Let me check with the Product Team and get that information for you. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Fredrik Persson
Vigilante

One week later and nothing?

0 Kudos
Lucas Malina
Vigilante

Hi,

I would also like this information please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Sagar,

How are we going with this information?

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I will speak to the products team today to see when can we get a copy of the release notes. For now there is some information floated in our announcement section:- 

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015776671-Egnyte-Connect-Desktop-App-v3-0-for-Windo...

I will write back to this post soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Fredrik Persson
Vigilante

Still waiting for any news The 3.0 klient was to be relased some days after it was published as an app that you could manually download. I just do not understand how hard it could be to get a changelog. Someone have made the application so I suppose there must be any log somewhere. I also noticed that there are many old questions in this forum that no one ever responds to.

0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

Hello @Fredrik Persson,

I had a word with the Product Team about the release notes. 

For feature releases we do extended release notes in the What's New section. So major releases can be found in the What's New section. You can find them here: -

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015776671-Egnyte-Connect-Desktop-App-v3-0-for-Windo...

The changes section will cover the fixes and minor updates. For any patch releases, you can subscribe to the Patch Releases section on the Helpdesk. Here is the link: -

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/sections/205788327

Thanks.

0 Kudos