Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Sync keep crashing

Highlighted
Vigilante

Desktop Sync keep crashing

Jump to solution

I upgraded from Windows7 to Windows10 and updated Desktop Sync to the latest version, but it keeps crashing. It tells me to quit and restart - that sometimes works, often it doesn't. If I re-install the Desktop Sync program, I can get it to run for a day. (I have the sync settings set to sync once-a-day because it crashes - but it still crashes even when it's not time to sync). Anyone else experience this and resolved it?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Desktop Sync keep crashing

Jump to solution

Hi Mary Ann,

Can you please file a ticket with customer support? We can work with you to troubleshoot this issue. You can create a ticket here: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
Shyam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Mary Ann,

Can you please file a ticket with customer support? We can work with you to troubleshoot this issue. You can create a ticket here: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
Shyam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

Wouldn't you know after I posted this - it hasn't crashed once. I'll enter a support ticket once it starts crashing again. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I get this same issue and it continues to occur on a random basis.  It works fine for a couple days and then stops.  I have to re-install the program to get it to synch again and then a few days later it stops again.  Is there a resolution to this issue?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

Are you using Windows 10? I found that when I updated my drivers for Windows 10 (in my case the system core driver) it resolved the issue. However, when I restart the computer, Egnyte will crash and I have to quit and restart it - then it's fine from then on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Thank you Mary for your helping hand. William, you may try the suggestion from Mary. If that still does not help, please file a support ticket to support@egnyte.com

Allow the support team to investigate this and escalate if necessary. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos