Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Preview picture resolution

Highlighted

Document Preview picture resolution

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a Word Document with pictures in it.

When I look at the preview now, the text in the picture can not be read very good. I have to download the word document to identify the text in the picture. Is there configuration where I can enhance the resolution or other properties of the preview?

Best Regards

Basti

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Document Preview picture resolution

Jump to solution

Hi Basti,

Thank you for writing to us. As far as I know, there is no such setting from where you can increase/decrease the resolution or any other preview properties.

I will check with the product team and circle back with you. 

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Basti,

Thank you for writing to us. As far as I know, there is no such setting from where you can increase/decrease the resolution or any other preview properties.

I will check with the product team and circle back with you. 

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Bastian Schneid, I checked into this again with our team and just wanted to provide you with an update. As Sagar mentioned, there is not a setting for what you're looking for as of yet. We do have an integration with Microsoft that enables strong preview capabilities as you can see in this post: https://community.egnyte.com/t5/Ideas/Enhance-preview/idi-p/7413.

But if that doesn't solve your need, I recommend adding your suggestion to the Ideas board so our Products team can get specific functionality requirements from you and you can be updated on whether or not it is added to our roadmap.

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos