Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESXi Upgrades and support for Storage Sync

Andy Hipple1
Steward

ESXi Upgrades and support for Storage Sync

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if Egnyte has tested Storage sync vmware vms or done so yourself when the ESXi host is upgraded? I'm moving to 6.5, from 5.5 just checking to make sure it's been tested and if they have a recommended machine version. Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: ESXi Upgrades and support for Storage Sync

Jump to solution

Hi @Andy Hipple1,

I see you are reaching out to fellow community members to see if some one can share their experiences.

I just wanted to step in to let you know that storage sync is very well supported on ESXi v6.5. And there are users who have upgraded the host successfully without affecting the Storage Sync instance. 

Should you need any assistance or face issues with the storage sync, you can always our support team on support@egnyte.com.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: ESXi Upgrades and support for Storage Sync

Jump to solution

Hi @Andy Hipple1,

I see you are reaching out to fellow community members to see if some one can share their experiences.

I just wanted to step in to let you know that storage sync is very well supported on ESXi v6.5. And there are users who have upgraded the host successfully without affecting the Storage Sync instance. 

Should you need any assistance or face issues with the storage sync, you can always our support team on support@egnyte.com.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."