Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte Datacenter Locations

Robert Ellis
Resident

Egnyte Datacenter Locations

Jump to solution

Does Egnyte have multiple data centers?  Where are they located? Are there plans for any additional locations? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Egnyte Datacenter Locations

Jump to solution

Hi,

Egnyte has multiple data centers around the world. Although we do not publicize the locations of these data centers, we are happy to share this information with current and potential customers. Please reach out to our Sales team (for prospective customers) or Support team (for current customers) for more information.

Thanks.

Cara

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
David Haddad
Resident

Jump to solution

This is an old question but it sure does have a lot of votes.  Does Engyte answer this question anywhere?  Thanks

0 Kudos
LGR NY
Resident

Jump to solution

I don't know if they have more locations, the customer service is the worst.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I fas as I know, Egnyte uses a data centre on US soil, but also they use a data centre somewhere in Europe.
Unlike other providers where you can define the exact location of the stored date, Engyte confirmed to me last year, that they can not confirm, on which data centre the data are.

But I think, this should be an easy question to be answered by Engyte.

WERNER

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi,

Egnyte has multiple data centers around the world. Although we do not publicize the locations of these data centers, we are happy to share this information with current and potential customers. Please reach out to our Sales team (for prospective customers) or Support team (for current customers) for more information.

Thanks.

Cara

0 Kudos
Brian Beaton
Steward

Jump to solution

My notifications of service outages and maintenance for Egnyte datacenters from Statuspage.io tells me that there are at least

• two data centers in the US to serve North America (East Coast/WestCost)
  • and at least one datacenter in the European region somewhere.
0 Kudos