cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte Insufficient Salesforce Integration licenses

Egnyte Insufficient Salesforce Integration licenses

I'm probably asking an incredibly simple (embarrassing) question but I have scoured the internet for about 45 minutes trying to answer this myself. I have successfully installed the Egnyte App. Followed your instructions to the letter. No hiccups. Objects happy, pages setups work flawlessly. There is nothing that would make me think there is anything holding my install up. I logged in as an admin for both the Egnyte setup and I am the Admin for our Salesforce. What could the warning below mean?

"Insufficient Salesforce integration licenses to link your Egnyte and Salesforce accounts. Please contact your administrator."

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Egnyte Insufficient Salesforce Integration licenses

Please disregard my last question as I have answered it. I will need an additional license for the integration as my existing license was already used for a Pardot integration. 

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hello @Stephen Mader ,

No worries. We hope all looks good now.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos

Good Morning Sagar, 

Unfortunately, my problem wasn't solved by the very helpful Salesforce community. The community asked that I reach out to Egnyte. I am posting everything that we tried so that it helps you try to understand what my issue(s) is. Any insight would be helpful! Would screenshots of any part of the existing setup within my Salesforce org be helpful? 

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.35.10 AM.pngPicture 1Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.35.28 AM.pngPicture 2Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.35.36 AM.pngPicture 3Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.35.45 AM.pngPicture 4Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.35.54 AM.pngPicture 5Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.36.16 AM.pngPicture 6

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hello @Stephen Mader,

Thank you for sharing your discussion with SF community. I suggest that if you see any issues/error with the licenses or integration, you write to our support team at support team. Integration issues might need our support team to remote in and take a look at the issue. If suchi ssues are escalated, then our engineering team might need temp access to your OrgID to reproduce the issue. 

As far as license issues are concerned, we will need to connect you with you Account Manager and this would not be the right forum to share things related to your domain. 

I hope all is well with the integration now. If not, please do connect with our support team. We will be glad to assist you. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos