cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte with FinancialForce auto create folders for projects within our current folder structure

Highlighted
KFitzpa6
Vigilante

Egnyte with FinancialForce auto create folders for projects within our current folder structure

We are working with a third party implementer on our FinancialForce PSA implementation.  We do not have expertise in-house or with our third party partner on how to auto create folder once an opportunity in salesforce has closed/won. 

Any suggestions on how I can find someone to assist on this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Re: Egnyte with FinancialForce auto create folders for projects within our current folder structure

Hi @KFitzpa6

Hopefully some other community members will have some guidance on their experience with this, but from the Egnyte side of things, you can always fill out a professional services (PS) form to request a PS scoping call to discuss your requirements and see if they can meet your needs.

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
KFitzpa6
Vigilante

Re: Egnyte with FinancialForce auto create folders for projects within our current folder structure

Julie the link is not working, it says I need permission, can you help me out?

0 Kudos
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Hi @KFitzpa6, sorry about that! I received clarification from my team that it would be best for you to contact your Account Manager or CSM and they will coordinate with you on the PS scoping form. Sorry I mixed that up. Please feel free to reach out to them for next steps whenever you are ready and I can give them a little heads up about this post for you as well.

Let us know if you run into any issues with it. 

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
Steve Désy
Deputy

Hi @JulieMullins ,

When I'm trying to add a FinancialForce object API Name from the Egnyte Sync Configurations screen, I get this error message.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, No trigger or trigger test class exists for the selected sync object.: [efs__TriggerName__c]

Error is in expression '{!checkAsyncRequest}' in page efs:egnytesyncobjectnew: (efs)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (efs)

Anyone from the support team can help us out?

Is there any restriction on the type of object I can create an API Name?

I was able to create an Object API Name from a custom object I created in Salesforce but not with a FinancialForce object. (Project object)

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Moderator Nars_Support

Hi @Steve Désy

The exception you pasted is not a common Egnyte error. It'll be best to contact our API Support team directly at api-support@egnyte.com to further investigate this behavior.

Regards,
Nars

0 Kudos