Did you mean: 

Hardware recommendation?

Highlighted
Julius Lape
Resident

Hardware recommendation?

Jump to solution

Hi!

I am considering using Egnyte for our small business (about 10 people). We would like to use Egnyte in hybrid mode (so on-premise but also in the cloud). Is there some recommendation for hardware (server) regarding the on-premise installation? Also what OS should the server use or is the on premise installation of Egnyte already a server OS? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hardware recommendation?

Jump to solution

Hi Julius,

I think  you are interested in our Storage Sync product.  You can find more information in the Storage Sync HelpDesk section, including the supported platforms and devices: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/categories/203160308

I know that you are also in contact with our Sales team.  Please relay these questions to the team and they will connect you with the desired parties.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Julius Lape
Resident

Jump to solution

Also I have a specification of the system I want to setup. Is there some way to contact a technician of yours to read my specification and could estimate if the setup would work with Egnyte? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Julius,

I think  you are interested in our Storage Sync product.  You can find more information in the Storage Sync HelpDesk section, including the supported platforms and devices: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/categories/203160308

I know that you are also in contact with our Sales team.  Please relay these questions to the team and they will connect you with the desired parties.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Julius,

Yes, we certainly can. You can file a support ticket at support@egnyte.com and a technician from our support team will get in touch with you to discuss the questions you may have.

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos