Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly quota limit reached

Highlighted
Resident

Hourly quota limit reached

Jump to solution

I received the attached screenshot from one of our Power Users, who is trying to share images with colleagues. Has anyone ever received this, and what does it mean? We are on an Office Plan if that helps.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Hourly quota limit reached

Jump to solution

Hi Ryan,

Customers on the Office and Business plans are subject to limits on the quantity of data that can be downloaded from shared file links: 5 GB per hour or 60 GB per month. For example, if you sent 5 people a file link to a 2 GB video, and they all downloaded the video within an hour, you would be in violation of the shared file link data limit. Users will start seeing a message "sender's monthly download quota has been reached".

Note that the monthly limit is reset at the beginning of every month.

I hope that answers your question. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Hourly quota limit reached

Jump to solution

Hi Ryan,

Customers on the Office and Business plans are subject to limits on the quantity of data that can be downloaded from shared file links: 5 GB per hour or 60 GB per month. For example, if you sent 5 people a file link to a 2 GB video, and they all downloaded the video within an hour, you would be in violation of the shared file link data limit. Users will start seeing a message "sender's monthly download quota has been reached".

Note that the monthly limit is reset at the beginning of every month.

I hope that answers your question. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Re: Monthly link download quota has been reached

Jump to solution

Hi Sagar,

Can we increase the monthly link download quota as an administrator in our portal?

0 Kudos