cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I STOP moving a folder?

Highlighted
Resident

How do I STOP moving a folder?

I have been trying to move a folder from my FTP folder to another directory and it is taking forever. I see nothing that states the progress of the file transfer and the only way that I know it's still working is by clicking on the folder-to-be-moved, after which I see a box stating "files are being moved. Please wait."

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: How do I STOP moving a folder?

Hi Scott,

Once your file moves are completed, you will receive an email and message notification. If you are having issues moving files, please submit a ticket and support will look at your domain specifically. Thank you and please let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions!

Best,

Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I think I have large file transferring - has taken three days already. No sign of progress. Don't know if transfer has stalled or is still underway.  Am thinking of using Java to upload critical files that I need to share immediately. How do I know what the status is before I create duplicate files?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Christopher - Can you submit a support request and we will check the status of the data move. We can also push the data if the move has failed. For urgent files, please use the Java Uploader for now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Hello,

Is there a way I can lock folders, so that someone cannot accidentally move them? We have very structured project folders and at present these are sometimes being moved, which then causes grief to all the other Local Cloud users until we can wait for the folder to be moved back into the correct place. (these folders can sometimes be 8G in size.

We have an issue in which someone accidentally moves a project folder into another folder

0 Kudos