Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient disc space; stopped sync

Highlighted
Resident

Insufficient disc space; stopped sync

Jump to solution

I have the sync function set up for a couple of folders in my Egnyte account to sync and be stored locally on my pc. Upon reaching 50gb of sync data, the sync has stopped and says there is "insufficient disc space". There is over 300gb of free storage spaceon the partition of the pc that I'm syncing to, so I don't understand why it's stopping and giving this message. Please advise how this can be resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Insufficient disc space; stopped sync

Jump to solution

Hi Edgar,

This will need calculating the storage space available on the machine and the data set which is being synced down from the cloud. I suggest you file a support ticket via support@egnyte.com. Our support team member will want to look at the logs on the Desktop Sync and assist you further. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Insufficient disc space; stopped sync

Jump to solution

Hi Edgar,

This will need calculating the storage space available on the machine and the data set which is being synced down from the cloud. I suggest you file a support ticket via support@egnyte.com. Our support team member will want to look at the logs on the Desktop Sync and assist you further. 

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos