cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all users that have access to a folder?

Kasey Henyard
Resident

List of all users that have access to a folder?

Jump to solution

I don't know how I'm missing this if its here but is there a way that I can just pull a list off all the users that have access to a specific folder?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: List of all users that have access to a folder?

Jump to solution

Hi Kasey,

Currently the reports provide you the reports in a different fashion. You can select a user and get to know his/her permissions. However, if you need to look up the permissions for a folder, then it would have to be done manually by browsing to the folder permissions option on that particular folder. 

There have been enhancement requests made for this feature earlier and a ticket has also been filed with the Product Development team already. Unfortunately, there has not been an ETA on this function will be introduced in the reporting section. 

You vote will certainly help.

Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: List of all users that have access to a folder?

Jump to solution

Hi Kasey,

Currently the reports provide you the reports in a different fashion. You can select a user and get to know his/her permissions. However, if you need to look up the permissions for a folder, then it would have to be done manually by browsing to the folder permissions option on that particular folder. 

There have been enhancement requests made for this feature earlier and a ticket has also been filed with the Product Development team already. Unfortunately, there has not been an ETA on this function will be introduced in the reporting section. 

You vote will certainly help.

Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos