cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login time and date

Highlighted

Login time and date

Jump to solution

how can I find out what was the last time a user logged in ? i need to run a report to see when was the last time my users logged .

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Login time and date

Jump to solution

We have added a new "Last Activity" column in the CSV user export feature. Read about it here.

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/203661330

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Houman,

At the moment we do not have a report to see the last time your users logged in. However, I will pass your suggestion to the products team. Please let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions!

Best,

Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

This is almost a neccesity.  God forbid I have a user which is fired and somehow knows anothwr users login info.  The ability to see which ip was logged into the site would be great.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

A report that shows user access (login) into the system seems to be a very simple thing to include for administrators to check on. It would seem that with all the new features and tools, this should have been an easy one to include.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Or how about just adding the column last login to the user view? Kind of like that found in most other SAAS-Cloud services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I also agree this is an essential.  I absolutely love everything else about this site, this is the only issue at this time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi William,

We want to include a new administraive report presenting last login and IP address information. This is in our product roadmap.

Will keep you updated  as we slot this into a release. Meanwhile, continue to vote on this feature if this is important to you as this will help raise the priority for this enhancement.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Is there anyway for me to know when a particular user logged in yet? I'm very surprised you dont offer this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

We seriously need this report or the means to create our own reports.  I need to be able to audit my user accounts and trim unneeded ones.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Jump to solution

2 years this has been stated to be on the roadmap.  From an administrative standpoint Egnyte is massively failing its users.  I have 700 users on my account, I need to clear out any that have not logged in for over a year or do not have access to any existing folders.  Please add the following reports:

Last login report

Users without access to any folders report

0 Kudos