cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netgear ReadyNAS 6.9.2 Compatible

Highlighted

Netgear ReadyNAS 6.9.2 Compatible

Is 6.9.2 compatible with the current version of Egnyte storage sync?  Wondering if I should upgrade or wait.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Moderator Sagar

Re: Netgear ReadyNAS 6.9.2 Compatible

Hello,

We suggest you wait for a workable version of Storage Sync on Netgear to be released. I have heard of some news doing rounds that a compatible version of Storage Sync will be release in the week starting 19th of Feb. Once this version is released, you can proceed with the upgrade. 

Until then v6.9.1 should/can be used with Storage Sync 11.1.2.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Richard Morris
Vigilante

Hi Sagar,

Any further news on this please?  We keep on being reminded when checking the NAS's that an update is available.

Thanks,

Richard.

0 Kudos
Ed Tseng1
Employee

Hi Richard,

We're expecting to have Storage Sync 11.1.4 for NETGEAR firmware 6.9.2 ready later next week.  Thanks for your patience with this.

Ed

0 Kudos
Mike Tucker1
Vigilante

So, 6.9.3 is now out.  When can we expect an update for StorageSync?

0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

@Mike Tucker1,

We are undergoing QA tests on the impact of firmware 6.9.3. We will update the thread as soon as we have some news to tell. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

@Mike Tucker1,

Fresh update from our engineering team says that they are actively working to release a compatible version of Storage Sync. We should have some concrete news early next week. 

I will write here as soon as I get to know. Until then, please do not upgrade the firmware to 6.9.3.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Ed Tseng1
Employee

Storage Sync 11.1.4 for NETGEAR ReadyNAS has been released.

Please refer to the following helpdesk article for more information.

0 Kudos
Vinay Vaswani
Civilian

download link doesnt work. Where can we get 11.1.4 or 11.1.3? I upgraded firmware and am out of luck until the link is fixed.

0 Kudos
Moderator Sagar

Hi Vinay,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the following link : - 

http://egnyte-cdn.egnyte.com/storagesync/netgear6/en-us/pool/egnyte/o/orchestrator/orchestrator_11.1...

Thanks

0 Kudos