Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netgear Storage Sync on v6.7.5

Highlighted
Vigilante

Netgear Storage Sync on v6.7.5

Jump to solution

Hi - I note that Storage Sync is supported on ReadyNAS 6.7.1 - 6.7.4 - however our boxes are now saying that 6.7.5 is now available.  Could someone let me know if it's OK to upgrade the firmware to this version yet please?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Netgear Storage Sync on v6.7.5

Jump to solution

Hello Gentlemen,

I have some news to share. v6.7.5 has been qualified with the Egnyte Storage Sync now. The installation article has been updated with this version of the firmware.

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201638494-Storage-Sync-for-NETGEAR-Installation

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

Had this response which ansered my question - Thanks Manoj!

Manoj(Egnyte)

Jul 4, 9:27 AM PDT

Hello Richard, ReadyNAS firmware 6.7.5 is not officially supported by Egnyte Storage Sync 11.0.8 We recommend you to not to upgrade ReadyNas Firmware to 6.7.5, it may cause any issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Richard,

The reason Manoj informed you about the support not yet available for v6.7.5 is because this firmware has not yet been qualified by our Storage Sync team. However, since your devices are not yet upgraded to v6.7.5, it is better to not upgrade yet to be on a safer side.

You can ask Manoj to update you via the support case when the Storage Sync will be compatible with the new firmware. This way you can also have assistance if required during the upgrade.

Thanks

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Any update on when 6.7.5 will be officially supported?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Mike,

I do not have a firm answer to it yet. but I have written to the Product Team and expect an answer from them. I will write back once I have news on this. 

Regards

Sagar.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hello Gentlemen,

I have some news to share. v6.7.5 has been qualified with the Egnyte Storage Sync now. The installation article has been updated with this version of the firmware.

https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/201638494-Storage-Sync-for-NETGEAR-Installation

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Sagar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos