Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1:8806

Highlighted
Todd Abbott
Resident

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1:8806

Jump to solution

All of a sudden I'm getting this message when trying to sync. I've seen this problem has been around a long time. Restarting didn't fix it and re-installing will take forever to sync everything again. What's the fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1:8806

Jump to solution

Hi Kathy,

This may happen if the Egnyte services have not started or are partially active. I see you already have an active ticket open with the support team. Please allow them to connect with your system and take a look. They are the best to advise you on this.

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi Todd,

I'm assuming this is the case, but can you double check to make sure the desktop sync services are running? Otherwise, please file a ticket with customer support so that we can look into this with you.

Thanks,
Shyam

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

What was the fix?

0 Kudos
Kathy Laurie
Resident

Jump to solution

Yes, what is the fix for this?? This happens to me every couple of weeks or so. I am using the latest version of Chrome, and this is the most frustrating thing ever.  It all of a sudden decides to start working again, but I have no idea why? Is it a Windows 10 thing? Is it a Chrome thing? Is it an Egnyte thing???

0 Kudos
Kathy Laurie
Resident

Jump to solution

Yes, what is the fix for this?? This happens to me every couple of weeks or so. I am using the latest version of Chrome, and this is the most frustrating thing ever.  It all of a sudden decides to start working again, but I have no idea why? Is it a Windows 10 thing? Is it a Chrome thing? Is it an Egnyte thing???

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Kathy,

This may happen if the Egnyte services have not started or are partially active. I see you already have an active ticket open with the support team. Please allow them to connect with your system and take a look. They are the best to advise you on this.

Regards

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos