cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook add on

Outlook add on

Jump to solution

Outllok add on will not stay logged in, everytime I click on it , it wants the username & password  and domain. What gives?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Outlook add on

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. Are you using your username or email address to authenticate the Outlook Addon ? 

If you are using the email address, then would you mind using your username on Egnyte on authenticate the addon and see if the issue persists ?

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. Are you using your username or email address to authenticate the Outlook Addon ? 

If you are using the email address, then would you mind using your username on Egnyte on authenticate the addon and see if the issue persists ?

Thanks

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was told to do that, it worked on my computer but the others it did not. I reached out yesterday with a response to the email I got from support thinking they were going to call but I still haven't got a call or an email.

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that. I searched a bit in our support cases and found that one of our technician did send an email to you on Monday and also sent a follow up today. If you could respond to the support case, I am sure he will reach out and take a look at this if required. 

Regards

Sagar

0 Kudos