Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Users

Highlighted
Tiffany Brandt
Resident

Power Users

Jump to solution

Is it possible to upgrade and add only 1 power user? The "Office" plan says 5-25 employees but you can only add them in groups of 5. For small businesses it doesn't really make sense if you only have six employees and will only have 6 for several years then you don't need 10 licenses.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Power Users

Jump to solution

Hi Tiffany,

I think it is best for the Sales team or your Account Manager to answer this. As far as I am aware about this, the users can only be added in groups of 5 users.

You can file a ticket by sending an email to support@egnyte.com. The support team will be able to route your question to the appropriate department.

Regards
Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Tiffany,

I think it is best for the Sales team or your Account Manager to answer this. As far as I am aware about this, the users can only be added in groups of 5 users.

You can file a ticket by sending an email to support@egnyte.com. The support team will be able to route your question to the appropriate department.

Regards
Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Richard Auger
Resident

Jump to solution

I've got exactly the same problem!  Why is it blocks of 5?  I have 6 users, this is the only issue that stops us from signing up!

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Richard,

I think it is best for your Account Manager to respond to you. He/She will surely have more knowledge of what can be done in such cases where there are specific user requirements. I would suggest you write to him/her and get things sorted for good.

Regards

Sagar.

0 Kudos