Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print no longer showing up as an option on PREVIEW

Highlighted
Resident

Print no longer showing up as an option on PREVIEW

Jump to solution

Hello - My 'print' button is no longer showing up as an option. I don't know where to fix this and I'm trying to print from the PREVIEW page.  This used to be a feature, and we used it all the time.  But, now we have to download the document to print it.  Help!

thanks, Laura Seymour

you can call me at 952-847-7671

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Print no longer showing up as an option on PREVIEW

Jump to solution

Hi Laura,

In the recent release of the web UI, we introduced a new document viewer across all browsers. Now some of the viewers associated with the browsers contained the print functions while others did not. 

We are investigating this to see what it will take for us to add a print function to the new viewer. I will write back as soon as I hear from the Product Team. In the meanwhile you can download the document and then print it. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Laura,

In the recent release of the web UI, we introduced a new document viewer across all browsers. Now some of the viewers associated with the browsers contained the print functions while others did not. 

We are investigating this to see what it will take for us to add a print function to the new viewer. I will write back as soon as I hear from the Product Team. In the meanwhile you can download the document and then print it. 

Thanks

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

Was there an update to this? 

We have the same problem with our printing ability missing when previewing a document.

Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hello Fenton,

Thank you for writing to us. 

There is a engineering ticket filed to fix this. As per the information I have with me, this should get fixed in the next version of the UI. I am not sure about the release date, but it should happen in this month. Should there be any changes to this, I will let you know. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Fenton,

Sorry, but I do not have any update on the next release. I have marked this post to be updated as soon as this functionality is restored. I will write back once I get an update. 

If you switch to UI 1.0, then you should still get the same functionality.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Jump to solution

I was told that the print option would be added on the next UI update that's suppose to happen today Feb. 14th. Was wondering if this was still happening as told or not? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

It's scheduled to release tomorrow, Feb 15. I'll let you all know if this changes for any reason.

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.