cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right click - Egnyte 'contextual menu' items not working for some MacOS users

Highlighted
Vigilante

Right click - Egnyte 'contextual menu' items not working for some MacOS users

Has anyone else experienced this? MacOS Egnyte Desktop app. The right-click (control-click) popup menu does not show the Egnyte items at all for folks I am installing it for. They are all power users in our account. I believe this happened to me as well, then Egnyte support did a zoom meeting with me, took control, and they just started working. Now for everyone I had install the app, I checked their configuration and all seems good, but no Egnyte items in the right-click menu.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Right click - Egnyte 'contextual menu' items not working for some MacOS users

Hi @teamDig ,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.  When the option is enabled, it's not immediately reflective, though it should be seen within a few hours if online. If it's not showing up at all please contact support at support@egnyte.com so that we may troubleshoot.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Re: Right click - Egnyte 'contextual menu' items not working for some MacOS users

"When the option is enabled..." There is an option to enable or disable this feature? Is it on the client or in the Egnyte account or platform?

0 Kudos