Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Professional Edition and Custom Objects

creditcommander
Vigilante

Salesforce Professional Edition and Custom Objects

Jump to solution

I am attempting to create a sync on a custom object in a Salesforce Sandbox and I keep getting the error message below. Does this mean I cannot sync custom objects if I am on the Professional Edition? Everything else is working fine. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 7.14.10 PM.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Salesforce Professional Edition and Custom Objects

Jump to solution

Hello @creditcommander,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Our engineering team did investiate this issue sometime back. You cannot create apex class and triggers in the Professional Edition org. This is the limitations with Salesforce Professional Edition. 

We found that due to limitations in Salesforce Professional and Group Edition, we cannot create New "Egnyte Sync Configurations" records. However, our application will run for existing "Egnyte Sync Configurations" those come by default with the package.

I hope this answers your question. Should you have more questions on this, please do feel free to write back. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Salesforce Professional Edition and Custom Objects

Jump to solution

Hello @creditcommander,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Our engineering team did investiate this issue sometime back. You cannot create apex class and triggers in the Professional Edition org. This is the limitations with Salesforce Professional Edition. 

We found that due to limitations in Salesforce Professional and Group Edition, we cannot create New "Egnyte Sync Configurations" records. However, our application will run for existing "Egnyte Sync Configurations" those come by default with the package.

I hope this answers your question. Should you have more questions on this, please do feel free to write back. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos