Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Sync from VMware or Netgear scenario

Highlighted
Resident

Storage Sync from VMware or Netgear scenario

Lets see who can answer this

I have a Netapp acting as a NAS and have already shared and mapped drives to about 100 users across the office, now my office wants to access this data on the cloud as well, so i turned to egnyte, after researching i found out the storage sync is actually a VM or can be deployed as an APP in Netgear, so my issue is that I have to first move data to a staging area like a VM or netgear and then push it across to egnyte and to push data to VM or netgear I  have to deploy an additional server as my data is about 10TB so two staging areas.does it make sense at all????

Im now scratching my head and trying to look for a solution on how to work this out

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Storage Sync from VMware or Netgear scenario

Hi Ummar,

This happens to be a very old post and sadly it went without any response. We sincerely apologize for this gap.

We did stop deploying/installing/supporting Storage Sync for NetApp in June 2016. However we did continue support and development for the Storage Sync on other platforms: VMware, NETGEAR, Hyper-V as alternatives.

You can write to us or contact our support team if you need any assistance on the supported Egnyte platforms.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos