cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress the "Your Desktop is now Connected!" emails

Suppress the "Your Desktop is now Connected!" emails

Is there any way to suppress the automated delivery of "Your Desktop is now Connected!" emails to every user each time I set up an Egnyte Connect profile for them on another machine? I am constantly deleting the emails for users or explaining what they mean.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator Sagar

Re: Suppress the "Your Desktop is now Connected!" emails

Hi @Paul Cormier - ,

Thank you for writing to the community. 

This email is always sent to the user the first time the user connects to his/her account. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn off this flag. When the same user is setup on another computer, a new device is registered against the user's account and thus it being a new device, the notification email is again fired.

Our product team will take a final call on this if we receive more requests to disable these notifications.

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

Re: Suppress the "Your Desktop is now Connected!" emails

@Paul Cormier - , thanks for the suggestion.

I recommend submitting this as a feature request in the Ideas board, which will put the idea directly in front of our products team and can attract votes on your idea from other members to show their support for getting it into our roadmap.

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos