Did you mean: 

Tagging?

Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Tagging?

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We understand that tagging is important for our customers, and I'll add you as a +1 for developing this feature.

Thanks for your feedback and patience here. We appreciate your continued support of Egnyte!

• Shyam
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Shyam,

Add me as +1 as well as our whole document management is based on tags as well.  We cant switch to the new UI until we have some sort of tagging to documents.

Peter

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the feedback—that's useful context for us to have. While I don't have a concrete timeline to share, you should know that we are thinking about bringing tagging to the New UI. For now, I'll definitely add you as a +1 for this feature.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing Egnyte.

• Shyam
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Jump to solution

Please add me as a +1 as someone who really would love to see tagging rolled out in the new look. Productivity of my team would be greatly increased. Thank you for looking into this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

+1 This is important for our company as well. Switching back and forth between the new and old interfaces is very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Please re-add this feature to the new interface!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Jump to solution

Please add me as +1 for this feature. Actually it's more than +1, because this would be so helpful for my entire team. There has been so much demand for this feature, I really hope you add it back to the UI.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi, We are tagging our pictures locally in windows and picasa. It would be great if you could search on these tags within the Egnyte UI. We have pictures in many folders and our customers have webaccess. Tags can be very helpfull for them to find pictures. I noticed that you can also search on the notes added to files, however, these notes stay within the egnyte UI only.
Regards,

Herrald

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Resident

Jump to solution

Hi Egnyte Team!
Please post some updates about bringing Tags support to New UI. When do you plan to re-add it?
Thanks, Filip

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vigilante

Jump to solution

Can Egnyte update us on the progress of Tagging in the new UI? A year ago Trey Howard and Shyam Srinivasan both said "it is not on our short-term roadmap" but Shyam also acknowledged "We understand that tagging is important for our customers." Three years ago, Rajesh Ram said "Our team is now looking into the bugs with the tagging functions. I will communicate back with status and timelines once we have made more progress internally." Also three years ago, Chris said "We are now working on implementing the tagging feature into the new interface."
Having seen numerous +1's in this thread, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one earnestly wishing for this feature.
Egnyte, please add my +1. Thanks.

0 Kudos