cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Path/Link

Target Path/Link

When I run a File Report and export to Excel, it lists a column called "Target Path/Link". This column does not display on the WebUI. It is filled with N/A on the test report did but, what is this going to tell me if it is populated? It might be of value. I'm guessing that it would show a link that a user was sent and clicked on rather than just navigating to that page on their own. These are the exported column headings: File/Folder Target Path/Link User/Location Transaction Type Action Info Access Time IP Address

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Target Path/Link

Hello Peter,

It certainly is of value. The export gives you a way to filter the report as per actions which you cannot do via the UI. 

The 'Target Path/Link' is dual parameter. This means either the Target/Destination folder path or a Share Link. If the action is a share link on a file/folder, then you shall find a link in the column. But if the action involves a move/rename then you shall see the Destination path in this column. For actions such as downloading, adding a note, locking or unlocking file or deleting a file, you will see N/A in the column. This is because all action happens in the source folder itself. 

I hope this explains/answers your question. Please feel free to write back if you have more questions and we will be glad to answer them for you. 

Thanks.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos