Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible support

Highlighted
Resident

Terrible support

Jump to solution

I find Egnyte's promise of support and refusal to allow contact (and to even list help contact information on its website) almost fraudulent.  I have been trying to get someone to contact me about why I get several requests to update to Desktop Sync 9.1.2 several times a day even though I installed the update for months with no response.  I am on the verge of moving storage. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Terrible support

Jump to solution

Hi Randy,

We apologize for your experience and are committed to provide you with the best of support services. I tried looking up our support cases to see if there is any recent one you filed for this issue. I could not find one and so I filed on on your behalf. 

Our support technician will reach out to you and take a look at this. Also you can always reach us on support@egnyte.com.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Randy,

We apologize for your experience and are committed to provide you with the best of support services. I tried looking up our support cases to see if there is any recent one you filed for this issue. I could not find one and so I filed on on your behalf. 

Our support technician will reach out to you and take a look at this. Also you can always reach us on support@egnyte.com.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Randy,

Just following up with you to see if our support technician was able to get the issue sorted.

I also wanted to make sure that you are aware that support is 24x7/365 days. I hope post your call with the technician yesterday you now have the information handy on how to reach us. 

Please feel free to write back if you have any concerns/questions on Egnyte. 

Thank you for your patience and co-operation. 

Regards

Sagar

0 Kudos