Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Notes and Attachments from Salesforce to Egnyte

Highlighted
Ryley Oroku1
Resident

Uploading Notes and Attachments from Salesforce to Egnyte

Hello!

Im currently trying to use the "Upload Notes and Attachments to Egnyte" feature in salesforce. When I upload an attachment to a record, say record 'F', a new sync job is created but it always fails because it cannot find 'F'. When I put the record Id from the sync error message into a SOQL query, 'F' gets returned back to me so I know the Id is not bad. Why would this happen? I am doing this in a sandbox environment, so does the error have something to do with that? Any help would be appreciated.

-Ryley

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Uploading Notes and Attachments from Salesforce to Egnyte

Hi Ryley,

I will have this checked on my end and get back to you.

Regards

Sagar

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: Uploading Notes and Attachments from Salesforce to Egnyte

Hello Ryley,

I had a word with the Product Team about the issue. This is something they have not encountered this error in general.

We would need the following to look more into this. What you can do is file a support case by sending an email to support@egnyte.com and provide us with login Access to your Org Id and provide some screen shots of the error.

The engineering team can then look at it.

Thanks

Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos