cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What IP address does Desktop sync uses as the same is needed to be included

What IP address does Desktop sync uses as the same is needed to be included

What IP address does Desktop sync uses as the same is needed to be included in our firewall ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Re: What IP address does Desktop sync uses as the same is needed to be included

Hi Nikhil,

It would not be the same for all Egnyte accounts. If you can pass me on your Egnyte domain name, I can lookup the IP address you are looking for and send it back to you.

Regards
Sagar.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,
Domain name is torm.egnyte.com

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Thank you Nikhil. The IP address you are looking for the Desktop Sync is 173.245.120.188. You will need to allow this IP through your firewall. Also open port 8806.

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question."
0 Kudos

Now its working but the problem now i see is that it is skipping files. Is there some setting we need to fix that.

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Nikhil,

Please click on 'Contact Support' located on the top right hand corner of the Sync Settings page. Leave the 'Send Logs' box checked and refer to 'Ticket ' in the comments.

This will create a support ticket and our support team can assist you further on this issue.

Desktop Sync settings page can be accessed at:
http://127.0.0.1:8806/

Regards
Sagar.

0 Kudos