Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Reasons to Attend the 2019 Customer Summit

Community Manager KathleenHunt
Community Manager
1 1 1,181

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 9.16.51 AM.png

This years’ Egnyte Customer Summit is right around the corner. Still unsure if you should go? Or if it’s the right show for you? Well, to help make that decision a little bit easier for you, we’ve put together the six reasons you SHOULD attend this years’ Egnyte Customer Summit:

1. Network with leading IT professionals: Connect and learn with over 200 of your peers from brands like Yamaha, Brasfield & Gorrie, Mullen Lowe, and more.

2. Come by the Egnyte Smart Bar to meet with Egnyte solution experts. Our team will answer your questions on-site and meet face-to-face with Egnyte executives.

3. A Rooftop party on the Bay and more fun! Celebrate with us at a rooftop cocktail party on the San Francisco Bay next to Oracle Park at the end of day one. Partake in a Virtual Reality space exploration by Egnyte Customer Felix & Paul Studios. Plus you’ll receive giveaways throughout the event.

4. Meet the most famous spycatcher in US History: Hear visionary Keynotes from former FBI Counterterrorism Operative Eric O’Neill, including a book signing with Eric. Also hear from NASA Astronaut, Scott Altman, who led the final mission to the Hubble Space Telescope.

5. Big Announcements & Product Roadmap presentations: Be the first to hear from Egnyte Product leaders about exciting new features and integrations. Let your voice be heard and share your own ideas directly with the Egnyte Executive team.

6. Small group industry-specific breakout sessions on use cases, workflows, and integrations with peers from construction, financial services, life sciences, and more industries solving similar challenges.

Have we convinced you yet? It’s not too late to register. Reserve your spot today: https://bit.ly/2ZSasg2

Tags (1)
1 Comment
Peter_the_Gr8
Steward
If you haven't already, I recommend adding the Whova app for your phone. Not only does it have great details about the Summit but, it allows you to add your own events to your personal Summit agenda. I used it to plan out the Breakout sessions that I think I want to attend (subject to change). An email was sent to me suggesting I download it on Tue 9/13. Plus, it has a lot of social features which is helpful since I'm long hauling it from Boston.