cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State of Egnyte - Winter 2019

Community Manager tylerdo
Community Manager
0 4 567

Join us for a sneak peek into the evolution of Egnyte and see what we’ve got in store.

In this webinar you will learn:

• Migration improvements for moving live data to Egnyte Connect and archiving old data for cold storage
  • Hybrid updates including terminal server support for Storage Sync and offline support for Turbo
  • Image analyzation for sensitive content and GDPR compliance enhancements in Egnyte Protect.

Don’t miss this chance to hear from our product experts as they lay out the roadmap for collaboration in the digital workplace.

Can't make the webinar? No problem. Register now and we'll email you the recording after the live date to watch on demand.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Youssef
Deputy

kindly let me know when the recording video will be publish

Community Manager JulieMullins
Community Manager

So sorry I missed this, @Youssef. You can view the on-demand version here: https://egnyte-university.egnyte.com/series/state-of-egnyte/state-of-egnyte-winter-2019. We also have our next State of Egnyte happening April 23rd for North America and April 24th for Europe, Middle East, and Asia. I am posting registration info for that today. 

Any update on the effort to reintroduce user-entered tagging/metatdata capability to the web UI?