Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started in the Community

Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Getting Started in the Community

Welcome to the Egnyte Community! 

We hope you will feel comfortable searching for answers, asking questions, and providing product ideas while you're here. But first things first, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in this thread and tell us one key project you're working on related to Egnyte. 

We look forward to meeting you!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
42 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Getting Started in the Community

Whoo! Happy to be here and excited to take advantage of this resource. We're pretty happy with our current setup, but I'm excited to make the transition from Storage Sync to Turbo in the near-future. Also looking forward to continuing integration between Office 365 products and Egnyte like the progess you guys have been making with Microsoft Teams.

Highlighted
Vigilante

We're beginning to transfer users to Egnyte Desktop Connect in preperation for the final release of Turbo.

Highlighted

Glad this forum has been added, it will be a great upgrade from the knowledgebase. We're just finishing our switch over to Egnyte, getting the last data migrated now. We're just over 11TB using the Google Apps storage backend; 3 physical locations with some roaming office setups that we install and tear down on the road about 20 times in a year. We're very happy to date. The only pain point so far is really getting to know the Google Docs integration and related permissions. But I'm sure we'll get there. Its a big upgrade from our previous solutions.

Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Welcome Andrew! Thanks for joining and taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Sounds like the Ideas section of the community could be a helpful spot for you to voice any specific integration requests you have related to Office 365. You can use the label "integrations" when you post so it goes directly to the right team as well. With those requests, we'll keep you updated on the status of the integration as well, which is a cool new aspect of this community. 

Thanks for the intro!

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Welcome Bishop! 

Good to hear about the user transfer. Any questions you have related to this prep for Turbo, feel free to ask in the configuration board or one of the other boards. We have a specific label for Turbo that you could always subscribe to within the different boards so you can keep updated on other conversations related to Turbo. 

Thanks for joining!

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Matthew, thanks for posting! 

Sounds like you have a big project going on. This is definitely something that many others in the community have been through so if you have any questions related to that migration or even how others got set up as a Google shop, definitely feel free to post the question. Also, FYI for usability, you're able to search community answers as well as knowledgebase articles and training answers directly from search, through the different tabs. 

Thanks for being here and improving our community!

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Howdy.  I'm Lauren.  I am currently working with the DocuSign intergration and looking forward to using that option with clients.

Highlighted
Deputy

I first came across Egnyte something like 6 years ago when I was looking for a decent cloud data server solution for the micro-business I'm a partner in.  Egnyte has been a solid answer for our needs, which aren't terribly complex.  Particularly like the desktop replication function.  Very useful.  -j-

Highlighted
Resident

Hi! I'm Tria. Our real estate group just started using Egnyte a couple of months ago. We are in the middle of a large high-rise office construction project and our general contractor for the job uses Egnyte so we thought we'd try it out. I've only used it for file sharing and must say it does not disappoint! So easy to use! Looking forward to learning from the community! 

I do have one quick question. I had signed up for a webinar last week but missed it. Are those taped and made available online so I can watch it when I have some downtime? 

0 Kudos