cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started in the Community

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee

Re: Getting Started in the Community

Thanks @Mike2B and @Christophe Gaet1. We're looking into this and I'll get back to you on that. One user said when they clicked "Cancel" it goes away so that can be the workaround in the meantime until I get you a better response. 

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
Mike2B
Deputy

Yes, the request pop up closes each time I click cancel, otherwise I wasn't able to post these replies.

Retired Employee

@Mike2B @Christophe Gaet1,

We believe we've fixed the error you were seeing with the pop up box asking for credentials. Please check it and let me know if it's resolved on your end. 

Now you can ask questions in peace! 

Best,
- Julie

PS. Help others find answers by selecting "Accept as Solution" if a post answers your question.
0 Kudos
Mike2B
Deputy

Yes, no more pop up requests for credentials. Thank you. You get a badge and so does whoever identified the fix and whoever implemented it so quickly. Badges all around!

Check! That seems to do the trick. Also, the default avatars look better this way ;)

PS.: when I try to mention you using the @, I receive this error and the mention is removed: Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kevin Clarke2
Vigilante

Hi Julie and All,

We are retty new to Egnyte, its great though! My key project is GDPR at the moment.

Regards

Kevin

0 Kudos

Happy to be part of it!

At our company (deBottomLine) we just migrated to Egnyte and so far it's a joy to work with.

We just have to get our NAS up and running and we'll be done!

:-)

FYI: we are a strategic and creative agency based in Belgium...

0 Kudos
Darren Winter1
Resident

I was part of one of these communities while using Articulate Studio, and it was really helpful to be able to chat with people who were using it. Users find solutions that the original software engineers and developers never envisaged!

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

@Christophe Gaet1 Thanks for letting me know about the @mention. I'll look into that; haven't experienced that so I'll need to dig a bit deeper. Thanks for the heads up!

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

Welcome @Kevin Clarke2 and thanks for posting! 

GDPR can be quite the undertaking. Seems to be a popular topic though I haven't seen as much chatter about it in the community yet. Definitely let people know if you have some specific questions related to it; maybe we can pull them out of the woodworks to share some thoughts and tips =)

Best,
- Julie

0 Kudos