cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled User Shared Links

Disabled User Shared Links

When an employee is termed, is there an easy way to remove links that they have shared as an admin? I'm sure we could reactivate their account, log in as them and then kill the links in My Links. But I think there should be a way to remove them from a Report or Egnyte Protect. We feel this is a pretty large security concern. A termed employee could send themselves a link and have access to proprietary information that they could download. 

I can run a link report, but I can not filter by creator and kill them. Our report has 500 pages so it's not very user-friendly.
I have Engyte protect and I don't see an option either. I can search by location but I would have to know where they shared the information from. 

I could cross-reference from the link report from excel and search the locations in Protect but that would be very time-consuming. 

3 Comments
Employee
Employee

Hi Kristi,

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to improve our link summary report with a number of additional filters nearest months. It will make your life easier. Stay in touch!

Employee
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

The new link report now lets you filter by a user and then select all of the links they created (even if they span many pages) and delete them all.