cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte Support should always CC the administrators when a user asks Egnyte for support.

Egnyte Support should always CC the administrators when a user asks Egnyte for support.

The Egnyte administrators for a business account should always be CC'd on any support request for all of the users in that Business account.

As the IT admin I often have to send log files from a users machine when an issue occurs. However only that user's email is connected to the trouble ticket so I have to always request in the body of the support message that I get copied on this ticket.

A better method would be to either CC all administrators on the Trouble ticket, or in the corporate settings, set an email address which is always CC'd on every ticket for that company (I.E. Company Support CC email Address: support@ABCD.com)

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Community Manager Don David
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

We can definitely configure our ticketing system to automatically copy an email address, or individuals, for cases submitted to our Support team. We do recommend that you create one email address as a distribution list wherein you can define the recipients internally.

Please submit a request at support@egnyte.com if you would like us to configure this for you. 

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered