cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egnyte as cloud storage provider in EMoney Advisor

Egnyte as cloud storage provider in EMoney Advisor

https://emoneyadvisor.com/

EMoney Advisor is one of the largest Financial Advisor platforms that exist. They offer their own storage solution for clients to upload their personal files but depend on third party storage vendors like Box to offer WORM compliant storage. They are working on opening their API but in the meantime have this one integration to offer. It looks exactly like Egnyte and I am sure this could be done easily.

We are moving forward with EMoney and have been a long time client of Egnyte.

Who can I contact to ensure and assist in this request?  

Tags (1)
3 Comments
Retired Employee Tom Bingham
Retired Employee

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reaching out with your eMoney request - customer feedback like this is exactly what we need when considering where to partner next! Similarly, it is equally important to communicate your integration request to eMoney as integrations are rarely done without cooperation from both teams.

I reached out to you directly via e-mail to follow up. Let's continue to communicate around this opportunity there.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

I know this post was from several months ago, but I also would like to have an eMoney integration. We are 100% behind Egnyte for our file storage. However, clients access eMoney to see their financials and other online documents. Having an Egnyte integration will completely eliminate the need for storing files in two places.