cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File & Folder List Report

File & Folder List Report

Legal department would like a report that can list out all names of files and folders contained in a particular egnyte location.  This could be as simple as an export feature of the list view on the egnyte web UI portal.  

Tags (1)
29 Comments
richdevlin
Resident

Rather than trying to solve everyone's problem, how about solving most of the worlds problems which are a limited number of folders, sub-folders and files. I'd like to have such a solution right now. I have 5 top level folders, 20 subfolders, and about 250 files. I could be looking at hours of work if I have to hand type all of them. Sure would be nice to have a simple way to get the directory / file listing.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

This would be a great feature if you could export your folders and files list to excel to creat a table of contents or index

AmilaB
Vigilante

Hi,

Can you add an option to extract the list of files/documents/items within a particular folder? If this could adapt to a high-level folder, that's brilliant. 

CenturyGroup
Steward

One month later, I'm back on the forum, looking for a solution to this issue because I again have to pull a report on a specific group of folders & subfolders. I currently use TreeSize to export this information.

This Idea is marked as "New" even though it is from Feb 2018 and it has been asked for repeatedly for several years. Could you update the tag from "New" to something more informative? Thanks.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

Marc Kravitz
Steward

I'd like to throw my hat in on this one too. Just got a request for to see all the files in a folder in an excel sheet.

Any progress on this one?

twells
Vigilante

I'd like to see this also.  How is it possible that this has been requested since 2011 (just in this post) and it is still not available?