cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File & Folder List Report

File & Folder List Report

Legal department would like a report that can list out all names of files and folders contained in a particular egnyte location.  This could be as simple as an export feature of the list view on the egnyte web UI portal.  

Tags (1)
29 Comments
Chris harff1
Resident

can you print a table of contents (for the folders)?

Retired Employee Emily Ganz1
Retired Employee

Hi Chris,

No we do not have this feature. Thank you and let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions!

Best,

Emily

I have a number of files across 19 folders in Egnyte and would like to create a table of contents. 

Community Manager Don David
Community Manager

Hi Aaron, 

We currently do not have the feature to create a table of contents of a folder. I will push this as an enhancement request to our Product Team. 

There are many different ways people are asking for the same thing. . . index/table of contents of all folders in the Left side panel.  Beside doing a print screen (ended up 16 pages long) it would be nice to get a list of all folders and their subfolders.

Ray Pascoe1
Resident

MEEEE TOOOO!

This is a must-add feature.

I agree this is a no-brainer. There should be a way to download a list of file names and dates

Has this feature been provided yet?

Is this possible yet? I would also like this tape of contents to include permissions of users. How can we get a map of our folder structure with permissions?