cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File & Folder List Report

File & Folder List Report

Legal department would like a report that can list out all names of files and folders contained in a particular egnyte location.  This could be as simple as an export feature of the list view on the egnyte web UI portal.  

Tags (1)
30 Comments

5 years. Are there any plans yet?

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi Donna,

Sorry, but there is no ETA on when this feature would be introduced to Egnyte. I will still check with the Product Team and let you know if there is any concrete information.

Regards

Sagar.

This would be a useful feature, to be sure.

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your vote. There has not been a notable progress being made on this yet. But I will add you as +1 on this feature request. 

Regards

Sagar.

Rico Teles
Resident

I agree this feature needs to be included

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

All,

Thank you for your continued interest in this feature. I have added your votes to this feature request and it certainly gains more weight now. 

I am sure this will not go un-noticed. 

Thanks

Sagar.

Community Manager GregNeustaetter
Community Manager
Status changed to: Considering

This is something that we will consider.  While at a high-level it sounds simple, we do have customers with folder and hierarchies that have millions or tens of millions of files, and we'd need a solution that can work for everyone.

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee
Status changed to: New

CenturyGroup
Steward

Please add my upvote for this feature. I also posted my current, time-consuming work around on a similar thread of 2016. Do others have useful workaround to share?

https://community.egnyte.com/t5/Configuration/Print-folder-tree-structure/m-p/6853

For future seekers' sakes, this topic is also in a 2012 thread:

https://community.egnyte.com/t5/Configuration/How-can-I-get-a-printout-of-my-folder-structure-export...

Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

@CenturyGroup,

Added you as a +1 to this vote.

Thanks