cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Flow

Microsoft Flow

Please, integrate Egnyte with MS Flow for intregrating aprovals and other forms on documents stored in Egnyte. Sorry for my english.

17 Comments
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Carles,

Thank you for writing to us. I will pass on your feature request to the Product Team. Is there anything, in particular, you are looking for in the integration. 

Thanks

Sagar

This is an interesting request. Integrating approval workflow into a file system would require common metadata over various file types. Sharepoint is built for that, but how would Egnyte handle it?  Also I notice that Flow can read/write to a file system directly, so if you had Egnyte Drive loaded, it could access files stored on Egnyte. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/filesystem/

Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi David,

Thank you for chipping in. I was more interested in knowing what Carles is actually looking at in this integration. This way it would be easier for me to take this to the Product Team.

Thanks 

Sagar

Hello again,

Sorry for the delay in reply, but the warnings came to "other mails folder" Outlook.

I would like there to be integrations for the Dropbox or Box, apart from new ones if possible. Copy or synchronize content between Egnyte and OneDrive / Sharepoint folders, execute an approval flow of a document created in Egnyte and then move it to another folder, ... I think it may have a lot of possibilities although I do not know if a license will be needed MS Flow Premium for this.

Even so, I think I would like an integration with Delve before. It would give a global vision to the user of the work in their environment.

Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Carles,

Thank you for the details. I will pass them on to the Product Team for review. I will write back as soon as I get to hear from them. 

Thanks

I had forgotten to mention another important reason. To be able to integrate it with lists / Sharepoint forms to create folder structures in Egnyte. For example, create project folders by requesting in a form / list project name, location, project manager, people with access, ...

Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Thank you for the additional update Carles. I hope there are other users who vote for this feature. 

We appreciate your time and feedback.

Thanks

Vigilante

Since Egnyte is providing connector for almost everything, I am wondering why MS Flow has so far skipped?

Martin

Retired Employee
Retired Employee
Status changed to: New

Employee
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted