cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Teams Integration

Microsoft Teams Integration

Within the Microsoft Teams home dashboard the team has the ability to manage their team files and upload files to share with the rest of the team.  Right now these files are stored in sharepoint or onedrive but we'd like the ability to utilize our company Egnyte shares for this instead.  It will allow us to keep all of our company files in Egnyte and not spread between sharepoint, onedrive, and Egnyte.  

Tags (1)
16 Comments
Retired Employee Sagar
Retired Employee

Gentlemen,

I had a word from the Integrations Team @ Egnyte about this request. 

This is something we have been working on and the technical work on our end has been done for months now. The hold is from the MSFT to compete their side.

If you have any of your contact at MSFT like your MSFT account manager, then I would recommend that you ask them to have Egnyte on-boarded as a place in Teams. You see such customer requests help us move the MSFT product team to speed up things from their end.

Hope that helps. 

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Retired Employee JulieMullins
Retired Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

The technical work on our end is complete. The hold is from the Microsoft side to complete.

If you have any of your contact at MSFT like your MSFT account manager, then I would recommend that you ask them to have Egnyte on-boarded as a place in Teams. Such customer requests help us move the MSFT product team to speed up things from their end.

aa
Vigilante

Still waiting... 

Employee chapman
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

We are working the MS Team to have this enabled by the end of Q3. We will update when this is complete.

00depps
Deputy

can we get an update?

Employee chapman
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

This has been pushed back to Q4. We are waiting for the release to be complete by Microsoft.